The University of Findlay will present two separate senior art and design exhibitions this semester. The first will be held Feb. 9-20 in the Dudley and Mary Marks Lea Gallery, located in the Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion.
The following seniors will be featured: Fahad Alrusays, a visual communication major from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; Lindsay Boehler, a graphic design major from Lakeview, Ohio; Tamara Partin, a graphic design major from Oregon, Ohio; Evan Pennock, a graphic design major from Centerville, Ohio; and Shelby Weems, a graphic design major from Findlay, Ohio.
The gallery will be open from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday through Sunday for the duration of the exhibition. The University of Findlay Art Department will host a reception on Sunday, Feb. 15, from 1-3 p.m. in the gallery.
The second senior exhibition will be held March 9-19 in the same location. The following seniors will be featured: Karlee Cole, a psychology and art major from Sidney, Ohio; Meghan Leedy, a children’s book illustration major from Delaware, Ohio; Miranda Rife, a multimedia arts major from Fostoria, Ohio; and Lydea Ziebold, an art management major from Findlay, Ohio.
The gallery will be open from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday through Sunday for the duration of the exhibit. A reception will be held Sunday, March 15, from 1-3 p.m. in the gallery.
- University of Findlay College Credit Plus Program Receives Accreditation
- UF Alumna Named the 2021 Physical Therapist of the Year
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Ranks #1 Nationally in Residency Placement
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Former Acting President Louis Chenette
- Students Octavian Dungee and Ashlyn Coleman Receive UF Founders’ Awards
- Mazza Features Floyd Cooper and Jerry Pinkney in Celebration of Juneteenth