The University of Findlay Orchestra will present “A Spring Concert” at 3 p.m. Sunday, April 15, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
There is no cost to attend. Tickets will not be distributed.
The concert will feature the music of J.S. Bach, W.A. Mozart and Leonard Bernstein’s “West Side Story.”
The orchestra has 48 musicians, including UF students, staff and community members. The group formed in 2009. The University had not had an orchestra since the 1940s.
The performance is conducted by Thomas Carey.
- George Showers Granted University of Findlay Board of Trustees Emeritus Status
- UF Homecoming and Family Weekend ’19 to be Celebrated in September
- Several Donated Toward Move Out, Pitch In Effort
- American Legion and St. Michael Parish Make Large Donations Toward UF-sponsored Service Dog Fundraiser
- Investing in His Family's Future
- Religion Professor Serves as Special Journal Issue Guest Editor