The University of Findlay Orchestra will present “A Spring Concert” at 3 p.m. Sunday, April 15, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
There is no cost to attend. Tickets will not be distributed.
The concert will feature the music of J.S. Bach, W.A. Mozart and Leonard Bernstein’s “West Side Story.”
The orchestra has 48 musicians, including UF students, staff and community members. The group formed in 2009. The University had not had an orchestra since the 1940s.
The performance is conducted by Thomas Carey.
- Standout Staples: Regional Business Leaders Offer Advice for Professional Newbies
- Recovery Art Portraying Personal Journeys to be Presented
- College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences Partners with 50 North to host ‘Ask the Professor’ Series
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Increasing Collection Goal
- Leading the Way: Business Affiliates Scholarship Program Supports Students from the Region
- Mazza Museum’s Funday Sunday Series to Return in November