The University of Findlay Orchestra will present “Almost Christmas” at 3 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 9, in the Winebrenner Theological Seminary TLB Auditorium.
There is no cost to attend this performance, and no tickets are required.
Traditional Christmas selections will include “Gesu Bambino,” “Il Est Ne” and selections from Handel’s “Messiah.” The group also will perform, among others, “Ave Maria” and Corelli’s “Concerto Grosso in D Major,” which was written prior to Corelli’s more famous “Christmas Concerto.”
The orchestra is conducted by Thomas Carey and includes University students, staff members and musicians from Findlay and its surrounding communities.
- Columbus Dispatch Reporter to Discuss Changing Media Landscape
- UF Toys for Tots ’19 Drive to Begin Monday
- Business Alum’s Oiler 10 Experience Gives Her an Edge
- Author Details Personal Accounts of Israeli-Palestinian Conflict During Book Reading
- A Passion for Service on an International Scale
- Serving the Armed Forces with Animal Science