The University of Findlay Orchestra will present “Almost Christmas” at 3 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 9, in the Winebrenner Theological Seminary TLB Auditorium.
There is no cost to attend this performance, and no tickets are required.
Traditional Christmas selections will include “Gesu Bambino,” “Il Est Ne” and selections from Handel’s “Messiah.” The group also will perform, among others, “Ave Maria” and Corelli’s “Concerto Grosso in D Major,” which was written prior to Corelli’s more famous “Christmas Concerto.”
The orchestra is conducted by Thomas Carey and includes University students, staff members and musicians from Findlay and its surrounding communities.
- Affecting Change: Alumnus Turns Passion Into Career
- Updating Classroom Spaces for Hybrid and Virtual Course Delivery
- “The Well” Explores the Importance of Maintaining Connections with Community and Faith
- The Importance of Family and Philanthropy: Alumna Gives Back to Continue Opportunities
- Proud Moments in UF History: Alumnus Stays Determined
- UF to Begin Construction on Rare Research Enclosure