Three University of Findlay College of Health Professions programs have been included in U.S. News & World Report’s 2018 Best Graduate Schools Guidebook. They include master’s degree programs in occupational therapy and physician assistant, and the Doctor of Physical Therapy program.
Richard States, CNMT, RT (N)(AART), interim dean for the College of Health Professions, said he is honored to have the college’s programs included in the rankings.
“The health professions include some of the most vital and rewarding careers, all of which make a substantially positive difference in others’ lives,” States said. “The University of Findlay’s outstanding faculty and staff continue to be committed to assisting students who have conscientiously chosen to pursue such service-focused work,” said States.
Full rankings can be found at https://www.usnews.com/best-graduate-schools
U.S. News & World Report bills its rankings as “the ultimate guide to more than 1,900 professional, master’s and Ph.D. programs through the U.S.” It features full-time and part-time programs from a variety of disciplines in order to help individuals research vital information about them, including admissions requirements, deadlines for applying, career prospects, starting salaries and more.
- A Storied Issue: Fall ’18 FindlayMag Features Fascinating Narratives
- Winter College ’19 to Feature Talks on Finance, Fitness, Fortitude
- Renowned “Mamma Mia!” Star Judy McLane to Perform at UF in January ‘19
- Hollywood Artist Baltazar and Artworks from His Children’s Sci-Fi Epic “Timeless” Coming to UF
- Algorithms, Arithmetic and Aristotle: Student Combines Philosophy and Mathematics in Studies and Life
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 12/1 & 12/2