Looking for a way to make a difference in someone else’s life? The University of Findlay’s Office of International Admissions is accepting furniture donations, which are tax deductible, for off-campus international student housing.
The furniture donation program, which is also accepting household items such as kitchen utensils and cleaning supplies, has been established to reduce some of the financial burden associated with furnishing an entire apartment or house while also adjusting to life in a new country.
All donated items must be clean and in working order. Donations are accepted on Tuesdays from 4-6 p.m. and Thursdays from 9-11 a.m. Appointments must be made for assistance with dropping off items. A campus donation location will be specified when appointments are made. Contact program coordinator Jennifer Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 419-434-5855.
If Tuesday and Thursday timeframes pose a challenge, the Office of International Admissions will coordinate an alternate drop-off time. Personnel can also provide a tax write-off form.
- Standout Staples: Regional Business Leaders Offer Advice for Professional Newbies
- Recovery Art Portraying Personal Journeys to be Presented
- College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences Partners with 50 North to host ‘Ask the Professor’ Series
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Increasing Collection Goal
- Leading the Way: Business Affiliates Scholarship Program Supports Students from the Region
- Mazza Museum’s Funday Sunday Series to Return in November