Looking for a way to make a difference in someone else’s life? The University of Findlay’s Office of International Admissions is accepting furniture donations, which are tax deductible, for off-campus international student housing.
The furniture donation program, which is also accepting household items such as kitchen utensils and cleaning supplies, has been established to reduce some of the financial burden associated with furnishing an entire apartment or house while also adjusting to life in a new country.
All donated items must be clean and in working order. Donations are accepted on Tuesdays from 4-6 p.m. and Thursdays from 9-11 a.m. Appointments must be made for assistance with dropping off items. A campus donation location will be specified when appointments are made. Contact program coordinator Jennifer Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 419-434-5855.
If Tuesday and Thursday timeframes pose a challenge, the Office of International Admissions will coordinate an alternate drop-off time. Personnel can also provide a tax write-off form.
- Faith, Flexibility and Forethought: Alumnus Phillip Riegle ’00 Stays Close to Roots
- Slippery Elm Literary Journal Hosts Deanna Tulley Multimedia Contest
- Religion Professor Publishes Monograph About Korean Philosopher Ham Sok Hon
- Findlay’s Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability Program Receives Reaccreditation
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin