University of Findlay sophomore Amanda Himes was selected as one of four winners in Sodexo’s Spring Forward National Prize Sweepstakes.
Himes will have a $2,500 donation made in her name to pay forward to the Hancock County Humane Society, where she volunteers. She also received a $250 Visa prepaid card.
The Spring Forward sweepstakes was part of Sodexo’s Spring Into Something New campaign featured at more than 600 college and university campuses managed by the dining company. The individual campaign at UF offered clean, fresh, whole food this spring. Menu selections focused on the healthful side of meal planning, and gave students a new frame of mind when they think of university dining.
- Findlay Ranked in U.S. News’ Best National Universities for 16th Year
- Mazza Museum’s One-of-a-Kind STEAM Education Center Opens
- UF's Theatre Program Presents "Triage"
- Memories from Inside 'a burning building'
- We The People: Discussion on Diverse Perspectives
- Tragedy Leads to New Strategy for Author and Financial Advisor Tony Hixon