UF is excited to announce a new degree discount program for Findlay alumni returning to enroll in a graduate level degree.
Findlay graduates who obtained a bachelor’s degree from the University of Findlay and return for a graduate level program could be eligible for a 20% per-credit-hour discount beginning the spring semester of 2021.
Nikki Hintze, director of graduate admissions, stated, “This is an exciting opportunity for University of Findlay alumni. The University continues to help our alumni grow academically and professionally while staying connected with Oiler Nation.”
With an overall goal to help University of Findlay alumni to grow professionally, the University has established the discount program to encourage graduates to further their education. “The importance of continuing education only continues to grow in today’s economy and professional landscape,” said Hintze. “Having the ability to encourage our students to continue their education is a benefit for the University and our alumni.”
The discount can be applied for any of the following, qualifying programs:
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Master of Science in Environmental, Safety, & Health
- Master of Science in Applied Security & Analytics
- Master of Arts in Professional Communication
- Master of Arts in Rhetoric & Writing
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Master of Science in Radiologic Sciences
To learn more about the discount program, and for specific details regarding qualifications and exclusions, visit the Alumni Discount Program webpage, or contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at 419-434-4732 or email@example.com.