College Choice, which offers rankings and resources on higher education institutions and programs, named the University of Findlay to its recent list of 25 Best Colleges in Ohio. UF is ranked 19th for its excellent academic offerings and welcoming atmosphere.
“This private, co-educational university leverages science, art, and technology as its educational foundation,” College Choice explains. It is known for “its niche offerings in animal science, particularly equestrian studies, arts education, and physical therapy. However, students can decide to study any of 60 undergraduate programs or 13 graduate programs offered by the university.”
College Choice also notes that UF has been recognized for 11 consecutive years by U.S. News & World Report as being one of the top regional schools, and for placing high among best colleges for veterans.
For a the full rankings list, visit http://www.collegechoice.net/rankings/best-colleges-in-ohio/
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps
- From Notion to Reality: Research in Air Pollution Leads to New Chamber
- Game, Set, Match: Gatherings Offer Opportunities for Moving and Learning