College Choice, which offers rankings and resources on higher education institutions and programs, named the University of Findlay to its recent list of 25 Best Colleges in Ohio. UF is ranked 19th for its excellent academic offerings and welcoming atmosphere.
“This private, co-educational university leverages science, art, and technology as its educational foundation,” College Choice explains. It is known for “its niche offerings in animal science, particularly equestrian studies, arts education, and physical therapy. However, students can decide to study any of 60 undergraduate programs or 13 graduate programs offered by the university.”
College Choice also notes that UF has been recognized for 11 consecutive years by U.S. News & World Report as being one of the top regional schools, and for placing high among best colleges for veterans.
For a the full rankings list, visit http://www.collegechoice.net/rankings/best-colleges-in-ohio/
- Standout Staples: Regional Business Leaders Offer Advice for Professional Newbies
- Recovery Art Portraying Personal Journeys to be Presented
- College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences Partners with 50 North to host ‘Ask the Professor’ Series
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Increasing Collection Goal
- Leading the Way: Business Affiliates Scholarship Program Supports Students from the Region
- Mazza Museum’s Funday Sunday Series to Return in November