College Choice, which offers rankings and resources on higher education institutions and programs, named the University of Findlay to its recent list of 25 Best Colleges in Ohio. UF is ranked 19th for its excellent academic offerings and welcoming atmosphere.
“This private, co-educational university leverages science, art, and technology as its educational foundation,” College Choice explains. It is known for “its niche offerings in animal science, particularly equestrian studies, arts education, and physical therapy. However, students can decide to study any of 60 undergraduate programs or 13 graduate programs offered by the university.”
College Choice also notes that UF has been recognized for 11 consecutive years by U.S. News & World Report as being one of the top regional schools, and for placing high among best colleges for veterans.
For a the full rankings list, visit http://www.collegechoice.net/rankings/best-colleges-in-ohio/
- University of Findlay Digital Media Club to Host Mock Election, ‘Rock the Mock’ on Oct. 27
- UF’s College of Education Mourns the Loss of Faculty Member Dr. John “Skip” Cindric
- Mazza Museum Brings Back Tales for Tots & Funday Sunday with a Twist
- That’s a Wrap on UF’s 2020 Virtual Homecoming!
- Ag Business Leaders to Discuss Changes and Challenges in Industry During Fridays at Findlay
- Acceptance and Growth: University of Findlay Alumnus is Happiest Right Here