The University of Findlay’s University Singers will present their annual “Family Concert” at 3 p.m. Saturday, April 21, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
Tickets are free, but a limited number are available. Contact the UF Box Office to reserve tickets: 419-434-5335. Any remaining tickets will be available at the door.
The University Singers is a group of students chosen by audition and directed by Micheal F. Anders, Ph.D., professor of music. Brenda Hoyt-Brackman, lecturer of dance, is choreographer for the group.
The April 21 performance will include selections from Broadway shows such as “Bye Bye Birdie,” “Wicked,” “Dreamgirls” and others. The Singers also will perform a “Jersey Boys” medley, including songs such as “December 1963 (Oh, What a Night),” “Working My Way Back to You” and “Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You.”
The University Singers also will perform “Cinema Italiano” from the film “Nine” by Maury Yeston and the theme from the movie “Spider Man.”
The group consists of 16 vocalists, a pianist, a drummer and an electric bass player.
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day
- UF Receives Grants for Digital Storytelling and Entrepreneurial Student Projects
- Derrick Reveal: Senior Joseph O’Toole Confirms Suspicions
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals