The University of Findlay’s University Singers will present their annual “Family Concert” at 3 p.m. Saturday, April 21, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
Tickets are free, but a limited number are available. Contact the UF Box Office to reserve tickets: 419-434-5335. Any remaining tickets will be available at the door.
The University Singers is a group of students chosen by audition and directed by Micheal F. Anders, Ph.D., professor of music. Brenda Hoyt-Brackman, lecturer of dance, is choreographer for the group.
The April 21 performance will include selections from Broadway shows such as “Bye Bye Birdie,” “Wicked,” “Dreamgirls” and others. The Singers also will perform a “Jersey Boys” medley, including songs such as “December 1963 (Oh, What a Night),” “Working My Way Back to You” and “Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You.”
The University Singers also will perform “Cinema Italiano” from the film “Nine” by Maury Yeston and the theme from the movie “Spider Man.”
The group consists of 16 vocalists, a pianist, a drummer and an electric bass player.
- Mother’s Wisdom: Sherri Garner Brumbaugh Stays Busy and Happy
- University Marching Band Adds Color Guard
- Still Studying Life: Biology Graduate Continues Education
- Stories in Space: University of Findlay and Findlay-Hancock Public Library Partner for Summer Education
- Nine Acclaimed Authors, Illustrators to Present at Mazza Museum Summer Conference ‘19
- Femininity Featured in Exhibition