The University of Findlay’s University Singers will present their annual “Family Concert” at 3 p.m. Saturday, April 21, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
Tickets are free, but a limited number are available. Contact the UF Box Office to reserve tickets: 419-434-5335. Any remaining tickets will be available at the door.
The University Singers is a group of students chosen by audition and directed by Micheal F. Anders, Ph.D., professor of music. Brenda Hoyt-Brackman, lecturer of dance, is choreographer for the group.
The April 21 performance will include selections from Broadway shows such as “Bye Bye Birdie,” “Wicked,” “Dreamgirls” and others. The Singers also will perform a “Jersey Boys” medley, including songs such as “December 1963 (Oh, What a Night),” “Working My Way Back to You” and “Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You.”
The University Singers also will perform “Cinema Italiano” from the film “Nine” by Maury Yeston and the theme from the movie “Spider Man.”
The group consists of 16 vocalists, a pianist, a drummer and an electric bass player.
- University of Findlay Launches Master’s Degree Program Building Capacity For High-Quality STEAM Instruction Featuring Discovery Education’s Innovative Professional Development Content
- Tony Award-Winner Beth Leavel to Return to UF for Concert
- Win the Day: Alumnus Cherishes Lessons and Relationships Borne by Time at UF
- Forum on Regional Workforce Development Challenges Focuses on Educational Endeavors
- Thankful Thursday ’19: UF Giving Tuesday Collection Soars
- A Different Path: Nicole Gerten ’15 Pays it Forward