Students and alumni from The University of Findlay are in demand. The University will welcome 68 companies to campus on Thursday, Sept. 4 from 1 to 3:30 p.m. for the annual Earn & Learn Fall Job Fair. The employers are from a variety of industries and looking to fill part-time, full-time and internship positions.
“Providing our students with opportunities to enhance their interviewing and networking skills is essential to their success,” explained Phil Gunder, director of internships and cooperative education at The University of Findlay. “This job fair is an excellent way for employers looking for well-qualified interns and full-time employees to connect with the exceptional young professionals we have at The University of Findlay.”
More than 300 hundred students and alumni are expected to attend the event. The job fair is open to all UF students and alumni. In addition, a photographer will be on hand to take professional headshots of students and alumni. Attendees are encouraged to register online and see a complete list of the employers at Oiler Connection by going to Findlay.edu, Keyword: Oiler Connection.
For more information, contact the Office of Internships and Placement at 419-434-4665 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University of Findlay Hosts JustWrite Ohio High School Writing Competition
- Students to Explore “DNA Forensics” at Mazza’s STEAM Camp
- Student Research Highlight: Predicting Video Game Success
- Several University of Findlay Summer Camps and Conferences Offered for 2022
- University of Findlay Receives TreeCampus Higher Education Recognition
- Mazza Summer Conference to Feature Nine Renowned Authors & Illustrators