Students and alumni from The University of Findlay are in demand. The University will welcome 68 companies to campus on Thursday, Sept. 4 from 1 to 3:30 p.m. for the annual Earn & Learn Fall Job Fair. The employers are from a variety of industries and looking to fill part-time, full-time and internship positions.
“Providing our students with opportunities to enhance their interviewing and networking skills is essential to their success,” explained Phil Gunder, director of internships and cooperative education at The University of Findlay. “This job fair is an excellent way for employers looking for well-qualified interns and full-time employees to connect with the exceptional young professionals we have at The University of Findlay.”
More than 300 hundred students and alumni are expected to attend the event. The job fair is open to all UF students and alumni. In addition, a photographer will be on hand to take professional headshots of students and alumni. Attendees are encouraged to register online and see a complete list of the employers at Oiler Connection by going to Findlay.edu, Keyword: Oiler Connection.
For more information, contact the Office of Internships and Placement at 419-434-4665 or email@example.com.
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps
- From Notion to Reality: Research in Air Pollution Leads to New Chamber
- Game, Set, Match: Gatherings Offer Opportunities for Moving and Learning