Students and alumni from The University of Findlay are in demand. The University will welcome 68 companies to campus on Thursday, Sept. 4 from 1 to 3:30 p.m. for the annual Earn & Learn Fall Job Fair. The employers are from a variety of industries and looking to fill part-time, full-time and internship positions.
“Providing our students with opportunities to enhance their interviewing and networking skills is essential to their success,” explained Phil Gunder, director of internships and cooperative education at The University of Findlay. “This job fair is an excellent way for employers looking for well-qualified interns and full-time employees to connect with the exceptional young professionals we have at The University of Findlay.”
More than 300 hundred students and alumni are expected to attend the event. The job fair is open to all UF students and alumni. In addition, a photographer will be on hand to take professional headshots of students and alumni. Attendees are encouraged to register online and see a complete list of the employers at Oiler Connection by going to Findlay.edu, Keyword: Oiler Connection.
For more information, contact the Office of Internships and Placement at 419-434-4665 or email@example.com.
- A Student's Perspective
- Armstrong Illumination Dedication Slated for Thursday
- Medical Industry Professionals Added to UF’s Board of Trustees
- Going Mobile: University of Findlay Alumna and Veterinarian Katie Frederick ‘02
- Discover Genealogy, STEAM, & More at Lifelong Learning Connections
- The Princeton Review Names UF a ‘Best in the Midwest’ University