In celebration of Women’s History Month, Rachel Walter, University of Findlay’s assistant dean of students and Title IX coordinator, will discuss “Title IX: What Does the Coordinator Do?”
Presented by the Findlay chapter of the American Association of University Women, this program will be held Monday, March 19 at 7 p.m. in Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion’s Malcolm Dining Room. It will be free and open to the public.
For more information, contact UF history professor Kathy Mason, Ph.D., at 419-434-4756 or at email@example.com.
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health