In celebration of Women’s History Month, Rachel Walter, University of Findlay’s assistant dean of students and Title IX coordinator, will discuss “Title IX: What Does the Coordinator Do?”
Presented by the Findlay chapter of the American Association of University Women, this program will be held Monday, March 19 at 7 p.m. in Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion’s Malcolm Dining Room. It will be free and open to the public.
For more information, contact UF history professor Kathy Mason, Ph.D., at 419-434-4756 or at email@example.com.
- UF Ranked Among Most Affordable Online Ed.D. Programs
- Alumnus Enjoys Profession and Values the University that Got Him There
- Annual Enchanted Brush Virtually Showcases “Creatures Most Curious”
- Oiler Mobile App Wins Title of “Best Student Engagement App” by Modo Labs
- UF Saddened by Passing of Trustee Emeritus George M. Showers
- Touchless Water Fountains to Decrease the Spread of Germs on UF Campus