In celebration of Women’s History Month, Rachel Walter, University of Findlay’s assistant dean of students and Title IX coordinator, will discuss “Title IX: What Does the Coordinator Do?”
Presented by the Findlay chapter of the American Association of University Women, this program will be held Monday, March 19 at 7 p.m. in Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion’s Malcolm Dining Room. It will be free and open to the public.
For more information, contact UF history professor Kathy Mason, Ph.D., at 419-434-4756 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 12/1 & 12/2
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps
- From Notion to Reality: Research in Air Pollution Leads to New Chamber