In celebration of Women’s History Month, Rachel Walter, University of Findlay’s assistant dean of students and Title IX coordinator, will discuss “Title IX: What Does the Coordinator Do?”
Presented by the Findlay chapter of the American Association of University Women, this program will be held Monday, March 19 at 7 p.m. in Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion’s Malcolm Dining Room. It will be free and open to the public.
For more information, contact UF history professor Kathy Mason, Ph.D., at 419-434-4756 or at email@example.com.
- Unique Perspective: Alumnus Dallas Smith ’17 Believes in Service
- Prolific and Celebrated Prose Writer and Poet Nikki Grimes to Present at UF
- Broadway Sensation Laura Osnes to Perform at UF
- Athletics 101: Head Athletic Trainer at UF is More than Meets the Eye
- Cancer Fighting Compounds: Pharmacy Students Developing New Drug
- Lighting the Way: Sustainability Efforts Illuminating UF’s Western Farm