In celebration of Women’s History Month, Rachel Walter, University of Findlay’s assistant dean of students and Title IX coordinator, will discuss “Title IX: What Does the Coordinator Do?”
Presented by the Findlay chapter of the American Association of University Women, this program will be held Monday, March 19 at 7 p.m. in Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion’s Malcolm Dining Room. It will be free and open to the public.
For more information, contact UF history professor Kathy Mason, Ph.D., at 419-434-4756 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University of Findlay Recognizes Outstanding Faculty Advisors
- Comfort is Relative: Visiting Educator and University of Findlay Alumna Nicole (Meyer) Wells '07
- UF Student Employees & Supervisor of the Year Announced
- Findlay Awarded Funds for Choose Ohio First STEMM Scholarship
- University of Findlay Seniors Honored for Philanthropy
- Virtual Retreat to Inspire Confident Leadership