In celebration of Women’s History Month, Rachel Walter, University of Findlay’s assistant dean of students and Title IX coordinator, will discuss “Title IX: What Does the Coordinator Do?”
Presented by the Findlay chapter of the American Association of University Women, this program will be held Monday, March 19 at 7 p.m. in Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion’s Malcolm Dining Room. It will be free and open to the public.
For more information, contact UF history professor Kathy Mason, Ph.D., at 419-434-4756 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Serving the Armed Forces with Animal Science
- New Henderson Dining Hall Station Serving Allergen-Free Fare
- Memorial Service at UF to be Held in Remembrance of Former Board of Trustees Member
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Collects More than 115,000 Pounds for Regional Residents in Need
- From Field Medic to Nursing Grad: Navy Veteran Uses Medical Experience to Earn BSN
- Holiday Choral Concerts to Showcase Latin Mass Adaptation of ‘Gloria’