Ditch the stale marketing jargon and find the inspiration you need to produce more compelling copy at the University of Findlay’s upcoming event featuring digital marketing pioneer and best-selling author Ann Handley.
Handley will be offering a session titled “Content Writing: Tips to Accelerate Your Marketing” on Thursday, April 19 from 1-2 p.m. in Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s TLB Auditorium. Faculty, staff and members of the public, particularly those from the business community, are invited to attend.
The cost is $30, and will include a boxed lunch and a copy of her book, “Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content.”
Handley will also be meeting with students and faculty to offer advice.
For more information about Handley, visit her website.
The event is sponsored by the University’s College of Business, College of Liberal Arts, Student Government Association and the Center for Teaching Excellence. Handley’s visit is being funded with a UF Goal Getter grant; such grants support faculty and staff projects and programming.
- University Marching Band Adds Color Guard
- Still Studying Life: Biology Graduate Continues Education
- Stories in Space: University of Findlay and Findlay-Hancock Public Library Partner for Summer Education
- Nine Acclaimed Authors, Illustrators to Present at Mazza Museum Summer Conference ‘19
- Femininity Featured in Exhibition
- Big Heart for Art: University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum Coordinator Feels Blessed