Ditch the stale marketing jargon and find the inspiration you need to produce more compelling copy at the University of Findlay’s upcoming event featuring digital marketing pioneer and best-selling author Ann Handley.
Handley will be offering a session titled “Content Writing: Tips to Accelerate Your Marketing” on Thursday, April 19 from 1-2 p.m. in Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s TLB Auditorium. Faculty, staff and members of the public, particularly those from the business community, are invited to attend.
The cost is $30, and will include a boxed lunch and a copy of her book, “Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content.”
Handley will also be meeting with students and faculty to offer advice.
For more information about Handley, visit her website.
The event is sponsored by the University’s College of Business, College of Liberal Arts, Student Government Association and the Center for Teaching Excellence. Handley’s visit is being funded with a UF Goal Getter grant; such grants support faculty and staff projects and programming.
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health