The fifth session in The University of Findlay’s fall 2012 Senior Forum will be held on Wednesday, Oct. 24, in the Alumni Memorial Union on campus.
Each forum consists of three sessions. A buffet lunch is available for an additional $5 per person, per day. A complimentary coffee and tea bar, along with reserved parking, also will be available.
The first program will feature “U.S. Presidential Campaigns: Evolution and History” with James Taylor, UF professor, from 10:15-11:45 a.m.
The second program of the day will feature “The Power of Fairy Tales” with Susan Carpenter, Ph.D., purchasing manager for Hancor Inc., from noon-1 p.m.
The final program of the day will feature “Bluffton Swiss Historical Society” with Phil Kingsley, president, and Ron Lora, member of the board of directors, from 1:15-2:30 p.m.
To obtain a registration form, contact Nancy Leatherman at 419-434-4672. To register, send the completed form and payment to: Nancy Leatherman, The University of Findlay, Office of Academic Affairs, 1000 N. Main St., Findlay OH 45840. Checks should be made payable to The University of Findlay.
The Senior Forum is a six-part, weekly series of flexible learning opportunities for the retired community. The University and the Hancock County Agency on Aging sponsor the series. For more information, contact Doris Salis, Ph.D., at 419-422-3560 or the University’s Office of Academic Affairs at 419-434-4553.
- University of Findlay Digital Media Club to Host Mock Election, ‘Rock the Mock’ on Oct. 27
- UF’s College of Education Mourns the Loss of Faculty Member Dr. John “Skip” Cindric
- Mazza Museum Brings Back Tales for Tots & Funday Sunday with a Twist
- That’s a Wrap on UF’s 2020 Virtual Homecoming!
- Ag Business Leaders to Discuss Changes and Challenges in Industry During Fridays at Findlay
- Acceptance and Growth: University of Findlay Alumnus is Happiest Right Here