The fifth session in The University of Findlay’s fall 2012 Senior Forum will be held on Wednesday, Oct. 24, in the Alumni Memorial Union on campus.
Each forum consists of three sessions. A buffet lunch is available for an additional $5 per person, per day. A complimentary coffee and tea bar, along with reserved parking, also will be available.
The first program will feature “U.S. Presidential Campaigns: Evolution and History” with James Taylor, UF professor, from 10:15-11:45 a.m.
The second program of the day will feature “The Power of Fairy Tales” with Susan Carpenter, Ph.D., purchasing manager for Hancor Inc., from noon-1 p.m.
The final program of the day will feature “Bluffton Swiss Historical Society” with Phil Kingsley, president, and Ron Lora, member of the board of directors, from 1:15-2:30 p.m.
To obtain a registration form, contact Nancy Leatherman at 419-434-4672. To register, send the completed form and payment to: Nancy Leatherman, The University of Findlay, Office of Academic Affairs, 1000 N. Main St., Findlay OH 45840. Checks should be made payable to The University of Findlay.
The Senior Forum is a six-part, weekly series of flexible learning opportunities for the retired community. The University and the Hancock County Agency on Aging sponsor the series. For more information, contact Doris Salis, Ph.D., at 419-422-3560 or the University’s Office of Academic Affairs at 419-434-4553.
- It’s a Wrap on Mazza Summer Conference 2019
- Your Kids are Our Kids: UF Police Captain Steve Baum Takes Great Pride in His Work
- Old Main’s Ecological Footprint
- All Hazards Training Center to Offer Free Refresher Course During Homecoming and Family Weekend
- Support and Guidance: Jena Meloy ’06 Continues to Grow by Example
- Budding Pharmacists get a Dose of the Profession