The Findlay Green Campus Initiative (FGCI) at The University of Findlay will host a Green Car Show from 9 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 27, in the parking lot off of Frazer Street, between Shafer Library and the Alumni Memorial Union.
Area car dealers will bring their most energy efficient vehicles to campus.
Coffee will be available at no charge to those who bring their own cup.
Please contact Dwight Moody, event chairperson, at 419-423-0128 with questions.
The mission of the FGCI is to empower the entire UF community to adopt an environmentally conscious culture and continually improve the sustainability practices of the institution.
FGCI co-chairs are Michael Reed, Ph.D., (email@example.com) professor of TESOL and bilingual education, and Ryan Smith, D.H.Sc., CNMT, (firstname.lastname@example.org) assistant professor, assistant radiation safety officer and clinical coordinator in the nuclear medicine technology and the positron emission tomography and computed tomography technology programs.
- Memorial Service at UF to be Held in Remembrance of Former Board of Trustees Member
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Collects More than 115,000 Pounds for Regional Residents in Need
- From Field Medic to Nursing Grad: Navy Veteran Uses Medical Experience to Earn BSN
- Holiday Choral Concerts to Showcase Latin Mass Adaptation of ‘Gloria’
- MLB Pitcher Jerry Blevins and Zoo Manager Sue Young to Present at Upcoming Fridays at Findlay Sessions
- From Campus to Combat: Former Student Makes Sacrifice