The Findlay Green Campus Initiative (FGCI) at The University of Findlay will host a Green Car Show from 9 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 27, in the parking lot off of Frazer Street, between Shafer Library and the Alumni Memorial Union.
Area car dealers will bring their most energy efficient vehicles to campus.
Coffee will be available at no charge to those who bring their own cup.
Please contact Dwight Moody, event chairperson, at 419-423-0128 with questions.
The mission of the FGCI is to empower the entire UF community to adopt an environmentally conscious culture and continually improve the sustainability practices of the institution.
FGCI co-chairs are Michael Reed, Ph.D., (firstname.lastname@example.org) professor of TESOL and bilingual education, and Ryan Smith, D.H.Sc., CNMT, (email@example.com) assistant professor, assistant radiation safety officer and clinical coordinator in the nuclear medicine technology and the positron emission tomography and computed tomography technology programs.
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health