The Findlay Green Campus Initiative (FGCI) at The University of Findlay will host a Green Car Show from 9 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 27, in the parking lot off of Frazer Street, between Shafer Library and the Alumni Memorial Union.
Area car dealers will bring their most energy efficient vehicles to campus.
Coffee will be available at no charge to those who bring their own cup.
Please contact Dwight Moody, event chairperson, at 419-423-0128 with questions.
The mission of the FGCI is to empower the entire UF community to adopt an environmentally conscious culture and continually improve the sustainability practices of the institution.
FGCI co-chairs are Michael Reed, Ph.D., (email@example.com) professor of TESOL and bilingual education, and Ryan Smith, D.H.Sc., CNMT, (firstname.lastname@example.org) assistant professor, assistant radiation safety officer and clinical coordinator in the nuclear medicine technology and the positron emission tomography and computed tomography technology programs.
- UF to Hold 2021 Spring Horse Sale
- Family Everywhere: Graduate Student Employee of the Year Makes Connections
- Symposium for Scholarship and Creativity ’21 Held Virtually
- COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics for Students, by Students
- Grateful for the Challenges: Dr. Judith Gay, Ph.D. ’71 Makes Amazing Strides in Education
- UF Students’ Art Displayed in Juried Exhibition