The Findlay Green Campus Initiative (FGCI) at The University of Findlay will host a Green Car Show from 9 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 27, in the parking lot off of Frazer Street, between Shafer Library and the Alumni Memorial Union.
Area car dealers will bring their most energy efficient vehicles to campus.
Coffee will be available at no charge to those who bring their own cup.
Please contact Dwight Moody, event chairperson, at 419-423-0128 with questions.
The mission of the FGCI is to empower the entire UF community to adopt an environmentally conscious culture and continually improve the sustainability practices of the institution.
FGCI co-chairs are Michael Reed, Ph.D., (email@example.com) professor of TESOL and bilingual education, and Ryan Smith, D.H.Sc., CNMT, (firstname.lastname@example.org) assistant professor, assistant radiation safety officer and clinical coordinator in the nuclear medicine technology and the positron emission tomography and computed tomography technology programs.
- University of Findlay Announces New Vice President of Enrollment Management
- Fighting on Two Fronts: Student Develops Tool to Aid in the Battle Against Opioid Addiction
- UF Comedy Jam to Return for 17th Season
- From Findlay to Festivals: UF Alumnus' Enthusiasm for Fun Knows No Bounds
- Biotech Brilliance: Findlay Chem Grad Advances Career in Lab Testing
- MLK, Jr. Week ’19 to Feature Student Diversity and Service