The University of Findlay Symphonic Band and Wind Ensemble will perform a spring concert, “Song of Praise,” at 3 p.m. Sunday, April 21, in Heminger Auditorium at Findlay High School.
Community members are welcome at no cost; however, tickets to reserve seating are required. To reserve seating, contact the UF box office at 419-434-5335.
A variety of hymns for band are to be performed under the direction of Jack Taylor, professor of music and director of bands. Featured soloist and UF Concerto Competition of Instrumentalists winner Louis “Tony” Dellapina will perform Guilmant’s “Morceau Symphonique” for trombone and band.
The concert will conclude with a world premiere performance of a new work, “Be Thou My Vision,” a hymn setting for wind band and percussion, composed by Taylor.
- Like No Other: University of Findlay Commencement 2021
- Mazza Museum Gearing up for Summer Conference ’21
- University of Findlay Recognizes Outstanding Faculty Advisors
- Comfort is Relative: Visiting Educator and University of Findlay Alumna Nicole (Meyer) Wells '07
- UF Student Employees & Supervisor of the Year Announced
- Findlay Awarded Funds for Choose Ohio First STEMM Scholarship