Valuable career advice again will be offered at the next University of Findlay Browns Edge Spring Breakout, which will feature Cleveland Browns executives addressing topics such as wellness in the workplace and data analytics. The event will be held Wednesday, March 28 from 12:30 to 3:45 p.m. in the Alumni Memorial Union’s Multipurpose Room. Current and prospective UF students are invited.
Made possible through UF’s exclusive partnership with the Browns organization, the summit will illustrate that there is much more to the NFL than just players and games. Along with hearing from seasoned business professionals, participants will also have the chance to learn from University of Findlay students who interned with the franchise and gained experiences that helped them advance their careers.
Four breakout sessions (students can choose to attend two) will be offered on the following topics: wellness in the workplace with Browns employee wellness manager Dee Vega, the evolution of sports communications, making an impact off the field, and data and analytics. All participants are encouraged to bring resumes and prepare to network.
Browns executive speakers will in include:
- Bob Sivik, vice president of ticket sales and services
- Bridget Kakos, director of corporate partnership activation
- Lindsay Strauch, senior manager of partnership activation
- Corey Kinder, manager of fan experience and special events
- Rob McBurnett, senior manager of communication and media relations
- Dee Vega, employee wellness manager.