The University of Findlay’s Korean Student Association will host a K-Pop Night from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 2, in the Alumni Memorial Union South Multipurpose Room.
Korean students plan to introduce the audience to popular Korean music, which is fast emerging as a dark horse in the global music industry. Many believe that Psy’s Gangnam Style is the tip of the iceberg in this music genre.
The event will include a variety of K-Pop music including dance, electropop, R&B and hip-hop. Also included will be a K-Pop dance parody contest.
There is no fee to attend. Refreshments will be provided.
- Standout Staples: Regional Business Leaders Offer Advice for Professional Newbies
- Recovery Art Portraying Personal Journeys to be Presented
- College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences Partners with 50 North to host ‘Ask the Professor’ Series
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Increasing Collection Goal
- Leading the Way: Business Affiliates Scholarship Program Supports Students from the Region
- Mazza Museum’s Funday Sunday Series to Return in November