Tim Murphy, Ph.D., associate professor and chair of environmental, safety and health management, was elected to the position of chairman of the National Environmental Health, Science, and Protection Accreditation Council (EHAC).
The mission of EHAC is to enhance the education and training of students in environmental health science and protection. The EHAC Council develops and applies accreditation guidelines for institutions of higher education that wish to ensure premium quality education and training of environmental health science and protection practitioners.
UF’s environmental, safety and occupational health program is accredited by the American Board of Engineering Technology Applied Science Commission (ABET) and the Environmental Health Science and Protection Accreditation Council (EHAC).
- Thomas A. Reineke Named to UF Board of Trustees
- Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic: University of Findlay Alumna Jenalee Hinds ‘01 M ‘03
- Making Futures ‘BRITE’: New Program to Offer Entrepreneurial Support
- Students Helping Students: SGA Funds Campus Improvements
- A Musical Path: University of Findlay Alumnus Lynn Hernandez '92
- Read the Label: Students Work Toward a Better Understanding