Tim Murphy, Ph.D., associate professor and chair of environmental, safety and health management, was elected to the position of chairman of the National Environmental Health, Science, and Protection Accreditation Council (EHAC).
The mission of EHAC is to enhance the education and training of students in environmental health science and protection. The EHAC Council develops and applies accreditation guidelines for institutions of higher education that wish to ensure premium quality education and training of environmental health science and protection practitioners.
UF’s environmental, safety and occupational health program is accredited by the American Board of Engineering Technology Applied Science Commission (ABET) and the Environmental Health Science and Protection Accreditation Council (EHAC).
- University of Findlay Listed as Military Friendly School for 2020-2021
- Klingler Named University of Findlay Alumni Director
- Choose Your Inspiration: Karen Beard M ‘96 Looks Back
- UF Hosting its 3rd Annual International Mother Language Day Event
- University of Findlay to Host “The Future of Food” Event on Campus
- University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum Celebrates Women’s Suffrage Movement Anniversary