Tim Murphy, Ph.D., associate professor and chair of environmental, safety and health management, was elected to the position of chairman of the National Environmental Health, Science, and Protection Accreditation Council (EHAC).
The mission of EHAC is to enhance the education and training of students in environmental health science and protection. The EHAC Council develops and applies accreditation guidelines for institutions of higher education that wish to ensure premium quality education and training of environmental health science and protection practitioners.
UF’s environmental, safety and occupational health program is accredited by the American Board of Engineering Technology Applied Science Commission (ABET) and the Environmental Health Science and Protection Accreditation Council (EHAC).
- Retired Basketball Coach and Former Blackhawk Pilot to Speak at ’19 UF Commencement
- Edgar Kunz to Give Poetry Reading with UF Seniors
- Inspirational Melodies to be Performed at Spring ’19 Band Concert
- Battling the Revival of Nicotine Addictions through Education
- Innovative Leadership Challenge Winners Announced
- Spring ’19 U.S. Naturalization Ceremony to be Held at UF