Tim Murphy, Ph.D., associate professor and chair of environmental, safety and health management, was elected to the position of chairman of the National Environmental Health, Science, and Protection Accreditation Council (EHAC).
The mission of EHAC is to enhance the education and training of students in environmental health science and protection. The EHAC Council develops and applies accreditation guidelines for institutions of higher education that wish to ensure premium quality education and training of environmental health science and protection practitioners.
UF’s environmental, safety and occupational health program is accredited by the American Board of Engineering Technology Applied Science Commission (ABET) and the Environmental Health Science and Protection Accreditation Council (EHAC).
- Sweet and Simple and Weird and Funny: Young Love Flourishes at Findlay
- The Sign Language is on the Wall: Faith and Grace Carry Alumni Couple
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 2/02 & 2/09-10
- What’s in a Name? UF Alumni Couple Weathers the Storms
- Second Annual Open Dialogue to Include Christian and Atheist Perspectives
- UF Hosting its 2nd Annual International Mother Language Day Event