Tim Murphy, Ph.D., associate professor and chair of environmental, safety and health management, was elected to the position of chairman of the National Environmental Health, Science, and Protection Accreditation Council (EHAC).
The mission of EHAC is to enhance the education and training of students in environmental health science and protection. The EHAC Council develops and applies accreditation guidelines for institutions of higher education that wish to ensure premium quality education and training of environmental health science and protection practitioners.
UF’s environmental, safety and occupational health program is accredited by the American Board of Engineering Technology Applied Science Commission (ABET) and the Environmental Health Science and Protection Accreditation Council (EHAC).
- Life at the Farms Continues Despite COVID-19 Pandemic
- Creative Writing Alum Publishes Poetry Collection, “Namely Art & Love”
- University of Findlay “Experimenting” with Virtual Science Labs in Wake of COVID-19
- Tips for Staying Active during COVID-19
- Working Parent and Teacher at Home: Tips for the Times
- Learn from Where You Find Yourself: University of Findlay Rolls with the Changes