Tim Murphy, Ph.D., associate professor and chair of environmental, safety and health management, was elected to the position of chairman of the National Environmental Health, Science, and Protection Accreditation Council (EHAC).
The mission of EHAC is to enhance the education and training of students in environmental health science and protection. The EHAC Council develops and applies accreditation guidelines for institutions of higher education that wish to ensure premium quality education and training of environmental health science and protection practitioners.
UF’s environmental, safety and occupational health program is accredited by the American Board of Engineering Technology Applied Science Commission (ABET) and the Environmental Health Science and Protection Accreditation Council (EHAC).
- Alumnus has Hot Career as Nuclear Pharmacist
- UF’s Online MBA Program Named One of Ohio’s Best
- Life is What You Make it: Skylar Mettert ’11 M ’14 Sees a Bright Future for UF
- AEP Foundation Donates $500,000 for New UF Scholarships
- Mazza Museum Funday Sunday to Feature Afternoon Elf Workshop
- Equestrian Show Team Results – October 2019 Review