The National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS) Foundation selected three UF students from the College of Pharmacy to receive a NACDS Foundation Pharmacy Student Scholarship. The scholarships range from $3,000 to $5,000 to offset the costs of tuition and other course-related expenses.
UF students Chris Siefker, a senior pharmacy major from Troy, Nicole Stone, a junior pharmacy major from Hudson, Steffany Swick, a junior pharmacy major from Plain City, and 55 other students nationwide received this scholarship from a pool of more than 950 applicants. The NACDS scholarship committee found the students’ achievements exceptional.
The goal of the NACDS Foundation Pharmacy Student Scholarship Program is to support the development of future leaders in the chain community pharmacy industry and to recognize pharmacy students who have a strong interest in pursuing a career in chain community pharmacy. More information on the program and additional student opportunities through NACDS is on www.nacds.org.
- Risky Business: How Sauder Woodworking Company’s Innovative Practices Keep Paying Off
- Arthropods and Viruses: Levitt and Students Work to Save the Bees and Research Ticks
- Equestrian Show Team Results – 9/29 & 9/30
- Equestrian Show Team Results, Sept 22
- UF Veterans Day Observance Recognizes Local Heroes
- Called to Serve: Vietnam Veteran and UF Alumnus Recalls Experiences During, After War