The National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS) Foundation selected three UF students from the College of Pharmacy to receive a NACDS Foundation Pharmacy Student Scholarship. The scholarships range from $3,000 to $5,000 to offset the costs of tuition and other course-related expenses.
UF students Chris Siefker, a senior pharmacy major from Troy, Nicole Stone, a junior pharmacy major from Hudson, Steffany Swick, a junior pharmacy major from Plain City, and 55 other students nationwide received this scholarship from a pool of more than 950 applicants. The NACDS scholarship committee found the students’ achievements exceptional.
The goal of the NACDS Foundation Pharmacy Student Scholarship Program is to support the development of future leaders in the chain community pharmacy industry and to recognize pharmacy students who have a strong interest in pursuing a career in chain community pharmacy. More information on the program and additional student opportunities through NACDS is on www.nacds.org.
- UF Computer Science Program Adds Data Analytics Emphasis
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Beloved Pharmacy Professor
- UF Ranked No. 1 Church of God-affiliated University in the Nation
- Sweet and Simple and Weird and Funny: Young Love Flourishes at Findlay
- The Sign Language is on the Wall: Faith and Grace Carry Alumni Couple
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 2/02 & 2/09-10