The University of Findlay’s Habitat for Humanity campus chapter will host a 2.25-mile Glow Run at 8 p.m. Saturday, April 5, starting at the Alumni Memorial Union (AMU) on Frazer Street. Registration begins at 7 p.m. in the AMU parking lot.
The run is a fundraiser for the chapter, which is working to raise funds to build the first UF-sponsored Habitat for Humanity home to be built in 2015. The group received a $10,000 matching grant from State Farm and is working on raising the matching funds.
Community members may participate in the run for $20. The first 150 community members (including UF faculty and staff) will receive a neon T-shirt and two glow bracelets. UF students with a valid student I.D. may participate at no cost; the first 100 UF students also will receive a neon T-shirt and two glow bracelets.
Glow paint and additional glow accessories will be available for purchase at the race, and the trail will be ‘glowing,’ as well.
To register, visit www.findlay.edu, Keywords: Glow Run.
For more information, call 419-434-6671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University of Findlay College Credit Plus Program Receives Accreditation
- UF Alumna Named the 2021 Physical Therapist of the Year
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Ranks #1 Nationally in Residency Placement
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Former Acting President Louis Chenette
- Students Octavian Dungee and Ashlyn Coleman Receive UF Founders’ Awards
- Mazza Features Floyd Cooper and Jerry Pinkney in Celebration of Juneteenth