Crystal Ellerbrock, a graduate of The University of Findlay who is now Fifth Third Bank’s private banking relationship manager, recently received a 2014 20 Under 40 Leadership Recognition Award in Toledo.
Ellerbrock, of Bluffton, was one of 20 selected by an independent judges’ panel, which considered 115 candidates.
The 19 annual event recognized young, dynamic leaders in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan under the age of 40 who have distinguished themselves in their career and/or in the community. The program, which exists in other cities throughout the nation, also hopes to further motivate young leaders in the area.
Since 1996, the program has recognized 380.
- Mazza Museum Collaborating with Toledo Zoo on Art Gallery in Renovated ProMedica Museum of Natural History
- Research Project Designed to Positively Impact Struggling Rural Japanese Communities
- Lisa Vignerot ’87 Named to UF Board of Trustees
- Intensive English Language Program Receives 10-Year Reaccreditation
- From Plans to Reality: Matt Stimmel ’02 Finds His Calling
- Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability Major Offered at Findlay