Crystal Ellerbrock, a graduate of The University of Findlay who is now Fifth Third Bank’s private banking relationship manager, recently received a 2014 20 Under 40 Leadership Recognition Award in Toledo.
Ellerbrock, of Bluffton, was one of 20 selected by an independent judges’ panel, which considered 115 candidates.
The 19 annual event recognized young, dynamic leaders in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan under the age of 40 who have distinguished themselves in their career and/or in the community. The program, which exists in other cities throughout the nation, also hopes to further motivate young leaders in the area.
Since 1996, the program has recognized 380.
- UF Telehealth Center has New Website, Offering Fellowship Opportunity
- University of Findlay Announces New Vice President of Enrollment Management
- Fighting on Two Fronts: Student Develops Tool to Aid in the Battle Against Opioid Addiction
- UF Comedy Jam to Return for 17th Season
- From Findlay to Festivals: UF Alumnus' Enthusiasm for Fun Knows No Bounds
- Biotech Brilliance: Findlay Chem Grad Advances Career in Lab Testing