Crystal Ellerbrock, a graduate of The University of Findlay who is now Fifth Third Bank’s private banking relationship manager, recently received a 2014 20 Under 40 Leadership Recognition Award in Toledo.
Ellerbrock, of Bluffton, was one of 20 selected by an independent judges’ panel, which considered 115 candidates.
The 19 annual event recognized young, dynamic leaders in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan under the age of 40 who have distinguished themselves in their career and/or in the community. The program, which exists in other cities throughout the nation, also hopes to further motivate young leaders in the area.
Since 1996, the program has recognized 380.
- UF Health Professions Graduates Earn Excellent Pay, Recent Ranking Shows
- Accomplished Poet Anders Carlson-Wee to Give Free Public Reading
- Escape Artist: Author Nikki Grimes Elaborates on Her Authentic, Christ-Centered Poetry and Prose
- Findlay Faithfuls: Cody ‘19 and Kaylee (Davis) Ohnmeiss Make Connections
- Student Teaching Around the World
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair