Crystal Ellerbrock, a graduate of The University of Findlay who is now Fifth Third Bank’s private banking relationship manager, recently received a 2014 20 Under 40 Leadership Recognition Award in Toledo.
Ellerbrock, of Bluffton, was one of 20 selected by an independent judges’ panel, which considered 115 candidates.
The 19 annual event recognized young, dynamic leaders in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan under the age of 40 who have distinguished themselves in their career and/or in the community. The program, which exists in other cities throughout the nation, also hopes to further motivate young leaders in the area.
Since 1996, the program has recognized 380.
- New Partnership Between University of Findlay, Tiffin University and Ashland University Offers Reduced Graduate Tuition for Employees
- SGA Unmasks Headliner for Spring Music Festival
- Daniel Hill Speaks on How to Continue Martin Luther King Jr.'s Work at 2020 MLK Celebration
- Learning Here, Learning There: UF Alumna is in the Right Place
- University of Findlay awarded Choose Ohio First grant for computer science scholarships
- UF to Host “All That Jazz” for Annual Pops Concert