The University of Findlay Circle K’s Miracle Network Dance Marathon on Nov. 11 raised $40,967; the goal had been $40,000. Funding will support Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) Hospitals, including Mercy Children’s Hospital in Toledo.
The family-friendly fundraiser featured music, food, games, inflatables, an auction, and, of course, dancing.
Leading up to the day were Minute for Mercy drives at UF’s home football game on Sept. 9 and at the Sept. 15 volleyball game in Croy Gymnasium. During one minute of halftime, spare change was collected to help 62 children who receive services every 60 seconds at a CMN Hospital.
Circle K also celebrated Children’s Health Day on Monday, Oct. 2 from 6-8 p.m. in Malcolm Dining Hall. Visitors met a Miracle child and made a craft.
UF’s Circle K chapter raised $33,397 during 2016 dance marathon activities. This year’s goal is $40,000.
- University of Findlay Launches Master’s Degree Program Building Capacity For High-Quality STEAM Instruction Featuring Discovery Education’s Innovative Professional Development Content
- Tony Award-Winner Beth Leavel to Return to UF for Concert
- Win the Day: Alumnus Cherishes Lessons and Relationships Borne by Time at UF
- Forum on Regional Workforce Development Challenges Focuses on Educational Endeavors
- Thankful Thursday ’19: UF Giving Tuesday Collection Soars
- A Different Path: Nicole Gerten ’15 Pays it Forward