Matt Beilis, an internationally acclaimed musical artist from New York City, will be the next featured performer for the University of Findlay’s Music Bach’s Concert Series. Catch his show on Friday, April 20 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Alumni Memorial Union’s atrium. The concert is free and open to the public.
With his unique soulful voice and well-crafted material, Beilis has gained much acclaim from major media publications and mainstream celebrities, including People Magazine, Bruno Mars, Ryan Seacrest, Ariana Grande and Ryan Dusick.
The Columbia University graduate has licensed music to several household names for national advertising campaigns, including Mastercard, Jeep, Honda, Taco Bell, Go Pro, Skype, and Victoria’s Secret. His music has also been featured on MTV, VH1, and E! television networks. Matt’s production and co-writing credits include multi-platinum artist Daddy Yankee, Inspectah Deck, and Kinetics & One Love (writers of “Airplanes” by B.o.B).
Through original content and covers of popular songs, Beilis has earned over 35,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel with more than seven million video views. His original songs have also garnered millions of Spotify spins.
Beilis tours and showcases his talent both nationally and internationally through the college, club, performing arts and festival markets.
For more information on Beilis, visit www.mattbeilis.com.
The Music Bach’s Concert Series is sponsored and hosted by Student Activities Board, “your source for diverse edutainment.” For additional information, call 419-434-4606.
- University of Findlay Digital Media Club to Host Mock Election, ‘Rock the Mock’ on Oct. 27
- UF’s College of Education Mourns the Loss of Faculty Member Dr. John “Skip” Cindric
- Mazza Museum Brings Back Tales for Tots & Funday Sunday with a Twist
- That’s a Wrap on UF’s 2020 Virtual Homecoming!
- Ag Business Leaders to Discuss Changes and Challenges in Industry During Fridays at Findlay
- Acceptance and Growth: University of Findlay Alumnus is Happiest Right Here