Calling all digital writers! Slippery Elm, the University of Findlay’s literary journal, is seeking submissions for its inaugural Multimedia Narrative Contest.
“Send us your hypertexts, your nonlinear narratives, your videopoems, your illustrated stories! Surprise us with genres and media we hadn’t even imagined!” its website urges. Narrative, linguistic elements should be prominent, in either text or spoken word.
First, second and third place prizes of $300, $200 and $100 will be awarded. A $10 fee is required for each submission, which must be entered by Sept. 30 via Submittable. All entries should be original and previously unpublished in an online multimedia literary context. Slippery Elm staff will judge.
Click here for more contest guidelines.
- Student Teaching Around the World
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks UF Nationally for Academic Excellence and Student ‘Social Mobility’
- Greek Tale ‘Eurydice’ to be Staged During ’19 Homecoming and Family Weekend
- UF’s Black Student Union to Celebrate 50th Anniversary During Homecoming & Family Weekend
- Celebrating Culture: Alumnus and Director Robert E. Braylock Praises Differences