Calling all digital writers! Slippery Elm, the University of Findlay’s literary journal, is seeking submissions for its inaugural Multimedia Narrative Contest.
“Send us your hypertexts, your nonlinear narratives, your videopoems, your illustrated stories! Surprise us with genres and media we hadn’t even imagined!” its website urges. Narrative, linguistic elements should be prominent, in either text or spoken word.
First, second and third place prizes of $300, $200 and $100 will be awarded. A $10 fee is required for each submission, which must be entered by Sept. 30 via Submittable. All entries should be original and previously unpublished in an online multimedia literary context. Slippery Elm staff will judge.
Click here for more contest guidelines.
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps
- From Notion to Reality: Research in Air Pollution Leads to New Chamber
- Game, Set, Match: Gatherings Offer Opportunities for Moving and Learning