Calling all digital writers! Slippery Elm, the University of Findlay’s literary journal, is seeking submissions for its inaugural Multimedia Narrative Contest.
“Send us your hypertexts, your nonlinear narratives, your videopoems, your illustrated stories! Surprise us with genres and media we hadn’t even imagined!” its website urges. Narrative, linguistic elements should be prominent, in either text or spoken word.
First, second and third place prizes of $300, $200 and $100 will be awarded. A $10 fee is required for each submission, which must be entered by Sept. 30 via Submittable. All entries should be original and previously unpublished in an online multimedia literary context. Slippery Elm staff will judge.
Click here for more contest guidelines.
- College of Business Professor named President of USA Chapter of NRI Welfare Society
- Christian-themed Art on Exhibit at Mazza Museum
- Sonography Programs Director nominated for Jefferson Award
- Move Out, Pitch In: UF Urging Students to Recycle Belongings When They Leave Campus
- Findlay Students Win Highly Competitive Scholarships from National Organization
- Retired Basketball Coach and Former Blackhawk Pilot to Speak at ’19 UF Commencement