Calling all digital writers! Slippery Elm, the University of Findlay’s literary journal, is seeking submissions for its inaugural Multimedia Narrative Contest.
“Send us your hypertexts, your nonlinear narratives, your videopoems, your illustrated stories! Surprise us with genres and media we hadn’t even imagined!” its website urges. Narrative, linguistic elements should be prominent, in either text or spoken word.
First, second and third place prizes of $300, $200 and $100 will be awarded. A $10 fee is required for each submission, which must be entered by Sept. 30 via Submittable. All entries should be original and previously unpublished in an online multimedia literary context. Slippery Elm staff will judge.
Click here for more contest guidelines.
- An Award-Winning Spring Break for UF
- A Sense of Community: University of Findlay Professor Helps Bring Faculty Together
- Coming Together: University of Findlay Helps Out in Time of Need for Area Hospitals
- Life at the Farms Continues Despite COVID-19 Pandemic
- Creative Writing Alum Publishes Poetry Collection, “Namely Art & Love”
- University of Findlay “Experimenting” with Virtual Science Labs in Wake of COVID-19