Calling all digital writers! Slippery Elm, the University of Findlay’s literary journal, is seeking submissions for its inaugural Multimedia Narrative Contest.
“Send us your hypertexts, your nonlinear narratives, your videopoems, your illustrated stories! Surprise us with genres and media we hadn’t even imagined!” its website urges. Narrative, linguistic elements should be prominent, in either text or spoken word.
First, second and third place prizes of $300, $200 and $100 will be awarded. A $10 fee is required for each submission, which must be entered by Sept. 30 via Submittable. All entries should be original and previously unpublished in an online multimedia literary context. Slippery Elm staff will judge.
Click here for more contest guidelines.
- UF Sets the Stage for 20th Annual Comedy Jam
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik